Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Turnabout: June 25th

  • Title: Turnabout
  • Author: Margaret Haddix
  • AR Points: 7
  • Page I am on: completed
  • Where I am toward my AR goal: current points/goal point

I finished this book over the weekend. Definitely not as amazing as Unwind, the last one I read, but it had a lot of interesting aspects. This book followed two women who we met close to death in their old age. They were given the option to try out this experimental drug that would "unage" them. They decided to go forth with the experiment & they begin to unage. They quickly find out that the doctors did not have all the "kinks" out and problems ensue. Melly & Anny Beth are on a race against time to find the solution before they end up in diapers again, unable to help themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment