Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Unwind: June 17th

  • Title: Unwind
  • Author: Neal Shusterman
  • AR Points: 14
  • Page I am on: completed
  • Where I am toward my AR goal: current points/goal point

I finished the book today. Phenomenal! I would definitely say one of the best in young adult fiction I have read in years! What follows are spoilers to this book: please don't read the rest if you plan on reading this book and do not want it spoiled for you!

The part I found most intriguing & shocking at the same time was when one of the characters who was the antagonist throughout the book was taken to be unwound. This scene was incredibly graphic and haunting because of the nature of what happened. I think it was so intense because the scene was told from his perspective while the procedure was happening to him; it was much more personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment