Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Who Done It?

  • Title: Who Done It?
  • Author: Jon Scieszka
  • AR Points: 0
  • Genre: Mystery
  • Page I'm On: p.72
Oh, leave it to this great author to make another hilarious and spell-bounding book! Who Done It? is a spin on the classic murder mystery novel where you are given clues and have to figure out who the killer is by the end of the novel. The cool thing about this book? It is an anthology where various authors explain their case for why they are innocent. That's right, there are about 30 authors who provided a short writing piece for this book about a fictional murder. So far, I am about 10 authors in and honestly, I have  no idea who the killer is. They all seem either too innocent or too obvious to be the actual killer. I suspect that Jon Scieszka isn't even going to reveal who the true killer is in the end of this book, just so he can force us to figure it out on our own. I am not sure which I would prefer more, for him to simply tell us who the killer is or for me to figure it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment