Friday, January 22, 2016

Silver Shadows

  • Title: Silver Shadows
  • Author: Richelle Mead
  • AR Points: 17
  • Genre: Fantasy
  • Page I'm On: done
This is another one from the Bloodlines series that I love. Silver Shadows is the fifth in the series. I read this thinking it was the final book, I got to the end and was so upset because I thought it was over. Thankfully, I immediately did some research online and realized there is one more book! Woohoo! So, Silver Shadows picks up immediately after the betrayal that happened at the end of book 4 (The Fiery Heart). I don't want to spoil to many things about this book so I will give just the bare bones! Sydney has been confined in a brainwashing facility following the betrayal of someone close to her. Sydney is tortured in the attempts of being brainwashed. The events in this book force Sydney to fully embrace the vampire and human magic that she, for so long, was trained to despise.  Will Sydney escape and be reunited with the people she loves? You have got to read the ENTIRE series to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment