Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Zeus: King of the Gods

  • Title: Zeus: King of the Gods
  • Author: George O'Connor
  • AR Points: .5 pts
  • Genre: Myths/Graphic Novel
  • Page I'm On: done

My favorite graphic novel I have every read. Everything about this series is awesome! First, the art is strangely intriguing, it had me literally unable to put down until I was done. Second, the author took the ancient Greek myths and put them in graphic novel form while putting his spin on the classic stories. Finally, I really like that the author chose to include informative notes about the myths and further reading. All I can say is that I was extremely disappointed when I finished this one and will have to immediately pick up the next couple ones in the series this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment