Friday, September 11, 2015

The Night She Disappeared

  • Title: The Night She Disappeared
  • Author: April Henry
  • AR Points: 7
  • Genre: mystery/crime
  • Page I am on: all done
  • Where I am toward my AR goal: not started yet
This author is quickly becoming my favorite; everything I have read by her has been page-turning and I've been unable to put down! Some other great titles by her are: Girl Stolen, The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die, and The Body in the Woods. Drew takes a pizza order one night from a man who requested the "girl with the Mini Cooper deliver". Drew knows the customer is asking for Gabie but she and another co-worker switched shifts for that night. Kayla goes out to deliver the pizzas but doesn't return that night...or the next...The police are quickly convinced that Kayla is dead but Gabie's gut tells her she's alive and that Kayla wasn't his true target. Is Kayla alive? Is he coming for Gabie next?



5 comments:

  1. how many pages is it

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this a really good book because it sounds like it is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time we go to the lib. can you help me fins it

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time we go to the lib. can you help me fins it

    ReplyDelete