Thursday, August 13, 2015

Prodigy: A Legend Novel

  • Title: Prodigy
  • Author: Marie Lu
  • Genre: Dystopian
  • AR Points: 15
  • Page I am on: done!
  • Where I am to my AR goal: 31/50

This book was so good! I wish it didn't have to end! This is the sequel to Legend, this installment definitely amped up the drama and makes me want to immediately pick up the last book in the series! 

Prodigy picks up immediately after Day & June's escape from Batalla Hall. They are now on the run from the Republic, and are attempting to join the Patriots, a secret group that wants to lead a revolution that would end the Republic and return of the United States. To join the Patriots, June & Day will have to assist in the assassin of the Republic's leader. They are all for it, until things start to not add up, who is the real enemy here & what will really happen if June & Day help kill the Elector? It's a race against time to uncover the truth and prevent chaos from ensuing! 

1 comment: