Friday, September 19, 2014

The Book Thief: Sept. 19th

  • Title: The Book Thief
  • Author: Markus Zusak
  • Genre: Historical Fiction
  • AR Points: 18
  • Page I am on: haven't started yet
  • Where I am toward my AR goal: 29/goal point

I am so excited to start this book! It has been on my book list for a couple years and I always end up forgetting about it. I have heard nothing but great things about this book and I honestly have no clue what it is about! I know there was a movie rendition as well, but I am strongly against seeing movies before reading the book; I like to compare & contrast it after I have read it!

To find out the genre & AR points, I needed to look it up & I read the synopsis while I was doing that. Based on that, I further confirmed that I am most likely going to love this book. It is during the Holocaust & I find this subject to be incredibly interesting. Looks like I know what I will be doing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment